Fred Perry Twin Tipped Polo Shirt, 1969 Lilac/Snow White/Navy, XX-Large
Fred Perry's twin tipped polo shirt is a men's classic! This 100% cotton pique polo is famous for its twin stripes on the collar and sleeve. A signature feature is its embroidered laurel wreath logo on each left chest. Its collar and short sleeves cuffs are a ribbed knit.
Fred Perry Polo Shirt Details
- The fit of this New M3600 is between the M1200 Classic Fit and M3600 Slim Fit
- If you prefer a looser fit, buy one size larger in this new M3600
- Slim Fit M3600 polos are discontinued, but some are available here.
- Two button closure, straight bottom hem, twin tipped rib collar and cuffs
- Machine wash cold, hang dry.
- 100% Cotton pique
- Additional Information
Size XXL Style Polo Color No Fit Slim Fit Gender Men Sleeve Length Short Sleeve Pattern Solid Color Material Cotton